3 Nisan 2011 Pazar

bu yaz sonu yazilari


hm

by Öykü Akın on Friday, 06 August 2010 at 05:57
the cup of milk has been standing on my bed stand for a few nights since i have realized that its expiration date has past long ago. I think i will put it near by the window so if an alien crawls out of it, the microorganisms on my floor will kill it before it reaches me. Of course i could just take it to kitchen and put it in the washing machine but nah, i am too lazy for that. besides it is a perfect real-life metaphore for my internal conflict between Misanthropy and Philanthropy. see,i might discover a new life form in the name of science. or it might evolve into a deadly virus which will erase humanity from the face of the earth. it is a win win situation, the way i see it. good nite

Hiç yorum yok: